counselling

Posted , 6 users are following.

what is the point of having counselling because of my girlfriend's sister and daughter trying to turn my son back on me so there for i should take my life right now

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

The point of the counselling is to get to a place mentally where you feel better in yourself and then can get your son back. Do it for yourself and for your son. 
    • Posted

why when my gf family are trying to turn his back on me all i have to do is swallow all my Diazepam and thats it
  • Posted

Hi Paul, whatever they are doing is just out of hurt, they are being ridiculous in trying to upset things between you and your boy. Counselling might help you deal with the negativity, as well as the passing of your gf. Try to have a coffee with your son, explain there's alot of upset feelings but he shouldn't take what they say seriously or acknowledge it at all. Give the counselling a go, you never know it could really help. I'm where your at counselling wise. The beginning. Go into it with an open mind, hang in there let me know how you get on, Nick.
    • Posted

i want today for my counselling told them what she said and it wasnt nice what they said about it and i am getting a soclie worker in with what is going on
    • Posted

Sorry Paul I got confused. Did you mean what they said at counselling wasn't nice what they said? You got a social worker? Hopefully they'll look out for you.
    • Posted

no sorry counselling want ok in a bit but when i said what her sister said about getting my son of me they were not happy and yes am getting a social worker now working with me and matthew my son
    • Posted

Oh that's great news about the social worker for you and your son, keeping my fingers crossed for you Paul, Nick.
    • Posted

thank you nick so much for talking to me it means a lot to me and my son that there is someone out there who cares about people
    • Posted

Hi Paul if you are looking after your son properly there is no court in the land who will take him away from you.   His father,  you,  has far more rights to him than your sister.   Is there something you are not telling us?  x
    • Posted

its not my sister its her sister because i'm not in work but i have a social worker on with me
    • Posted

Not working is not a crime and not grounds for anyone taking your son.

Keep up with the counselling I'm sure it will help in time.

The social worker seems like a very positive step to me, they will be your advocate and very well versed in situations such as this.

I'm sure with the support of your counsellor and social worker you can get yourself to a more positive, secure place in relation to your son.

Try and keep calm and keep in touch with the professionals who are there to help you.

Take care my lovely, thinking of you xxx

• Posted

That's kind, it's always nice to know you are keeping safe and keeping on.

You obviously love your son so much, it's heartwarming to see.

You carry on doing the best you can my lovely, and know we are all here for you, supporting you, wishing you all the best in the world.

xxxx

• Posted

i do love him but if he dose go i will take my own life sorry for saying that but you all know what mean

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.