Cure migraine without medicine

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have suffered from migraine for many years since I was a teenager, but successfully made it under control. After the long-time battle with the disease, I find a conclusion that is different from the current opinion: migraine is caused by physical irritation from chronicle bacterial infection, might be Staph aureus, it can be prevented by remove this irritation and hopefully it can be cured if the infection is cured.

The bacterial infection could be symptomless, only a layer or a small lump of scabies formed inside the nasal cavity. Anything affects the nasal mucus, like talking, eating, walking, temperature change would cause the scabies to loose, and by nasal cilia activity they begin to move up towards the throat, or sometimes the scabies would be inhaled subconsciously. There must be a spot along the nasal cavity which is very sensitive to the foreign objects of certain sizes and hardness. If this spot is affected, the pain starts. After the pain started, it is going to last for a long time, meanwhile the object caused it has moved away and disappeared.

So the simple way to cure migraine is JUST BLOW YOUR NOSE and NEVER INHALE HARDLY. Before the pain starts, try breath in from the mouth and breath out from the nose, to prevent the scabies reaching the sensitive spot. If your nose is too dry just smell some onion then blow. Clean the nasal cavity before the pain. That’s what I did.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Wow  Vincent, never heard that one, but when my neurologist recently gave me an MRI they did discover a small cyst at the floor of the right sinus. I dont even know what that means, but it cant hurt to blow one's nose. Isn't scabies something you find in other countries? Please enlighten... Elsie
  • Posted

Prevented the headache yesterday.

Recently I caught cold. I could see nose discharge with blood in the morning for a few days. Then there was this sour feeling around one side of the head . I knew the headache was going to start. I just breath in from my mouth and breath out the warm air from the nose. Only a few minutes all the bad feeling disappeared.

• Posted

Hi Vincent,

I will definitely keep in mind what you said about breathing in from the mouth and exhaling from the nose. It sure beats all the hideous medication that I take on a regular basis. Thanks for sharing...Elsie

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.