Curved penis

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello people,

I am having a curved (downward) penis. Even I can make out that the curve is significant. What are some remedies for it? Should I be doing some excercise? 

I am 18.

Proper diet.

In touch with physical fitness activities.

Never had any intercourse.

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

There are devices to fix this. ProExtender and Peyronies Device (or something like that).

I think the Peyronies Device looks like the better option.

• Posted

As mentioned, certain devices like vacuum pumps can treat Peyronie's (although you may not have this condition).

But you shouldn't jump straight into using one without seeing a doctor first. It's understandable that you might be hesitant to speak to a doctor about the problem in person, but they may be able to provide helpful advice and put your mind at rest.

• Posted

we have the same penis. it's so hard for me when i was just a child that my penis is different from others. im straight, but im curious about the shape of others penis because mine is different.their penis erects upward and mine goes down.

• Posted

Sarthak,

How are you packing it away my friend.  I am aware of one friend who was endowed enough to make him feel self-conscious as a young man, so he folded it downward in his underwear and then zipped up.  Gave him a 'full package' but no penis outline.  If this is happening to you, even not on purpose finding it's way pointing south try wearing a jock strap or tighty whities to keep it in an upward position.  You may think it is falling down on it's own, but even if it is, it is a 'chicken vs. egg' kind of thing.

Give it a try... what could hurt?  I suspect you are giving it plenty of 'exercise' but I always say that is a good thing!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.