Curved to left

Posted , 6 users are following.

So from what I've read a curved penis is normal however my bend is very noticeable however it doesn't hurt when erect in anyway and is very normal, straight looking when flaccid. I'm 18 and havnt done it yet and I worry that when the moment comes, the girl will be turned off which smash my self esteem. Any advice and thoughts would be appreciated as this is something I've had for as long as I can remember.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Have you talked any kind of doctor to confirm the cause and whether there is anything you can do about it? It is a relatively common condition and most girls, like most people, will probably be more worried about what they look like naked than what your penis looks like. Are you circumcised? There have been cases where too much skin is removed on one side during circumcision and this can cause the penis to bend towards the overly tight side. Foreskin restoration can grow extra skin that can sometimes correct this kind of curve.
    • Posted

Nah not circumcised it doesn't look terrible sort of like a banana which I've heard is very normal and I guess I should just stop worrying

• Posted

Hi Tom,

I don't think you have anythig to worry about.  Check how your penis rests in your underwear... does it always fall in the same direction?  If so, you may just be teaching it to go in that direction!  

Don't wear tighty whities.  Better boxer briefs or boxers so your friend has space, and you can reposition if it falls in that same direction.

Trust me... your sex partner will not feel anything different and would have to be real insensitive to comment.

• Posted

Cheers I think I'll be fine just need to stop worrying so much

• Posted

Curvature is normal, and a completely straight erection would be unusual.  Which direction does yours curve in, and how pronounced is it?

This should help you add an image:

https://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/402861-how-do-i-add-an-image-to-my-post

If you're using a phone or tablet, you may need to choose the desktop/PC option in your browser.

• Posted

I mean it curves pretty left and is fairly pronounced to be honest it's just stressing me out.

• Posted

How much of a curve  - more than 20 degrees?  Has it always been like that?
    • Posted

Ever since I can remember but it's more like 35-40 maybe 45 which scares me a lot tbh

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.