cyst type in above right testicle and pressure

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi,

During this year March, i found that a round type thing (cyst like size) above my right testicle. I was bit tensed to see it, but at the same time i didnt have any pain or any discomfort. I was just worried about thhis right round thing.

So i counsulted a Doctor and after the check up he said, its nothing wrong but probably epididymities and the round is like its head. SO no problem.

And at the same time he counslted blood test.

When results came he confirmed its nothing wrong in blood too.

So he given me banocide forte for 10 days so that this cyst type stuff disappears.

After eating the tablet i was fine therafter and the cyst type appearence just vanished.

Now gain this year july, again this round stuff appeared same there. So i was bit worried again.so i ate Banocide forte to see if it goes without consulting.

After 3 days i started getting a new symtom other than the appearence of the cyst a pressure in right testicle.

So i consulted a Urologist before it was General Doctor.

He made some check up and he said nothin is wrong and might want to 

do some blood test and Ultra sound of the scrottum .

So i done all the blood test and utra sound too.

There Radiologist and the final Urologist verdict was nothing wrong in my testicle.

AGain as to curb this pressure, he given me Banocide forte for 20 days with  and one tablet for 2 days before eating breakfast and dinner.

These are my experience after visiting the doctors.

But still i have this cyst like stuff and testicle pressure. I find it worrying because doctors keep saying its nothing wrong. I mean is their anything other than top qualified ultra sound to see better?I dont have any symtom other than this pressure and this round cyst like thing which doctor said its ok?I dont have absolutely no pain.

Please reply. Iam bit worried.

Thanks 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

If its not bothering you nor your erecting dont bother getting surgery...
  • Posted

If its not bothering you nor your erecting dont bother getting surgery...
  • Posted

Check for stds too pressure can be from the cyst, and possible hydroceles... if your testosterone level drops that men there is pressure causing low sperms count due to cyst etc... look for a surgeon who will only aspirate it good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.