CYSTITIS please help

Posted , 5 users are following.

4 days ago I started weeing with blood/blood clots in it. It also burnt like acid alot. Since it was Christmas I decided to push through and read that UTI's normally clear up within 3-4 days. It's now Christmas Day and I'm on the brink of tears. Aside from the pain which in coping with iv got a persistent throb in my clit (sorry for graphic) I can't get relief. It feels as if I need to see to make it better or masturbste but neither reliefs. It's extremely irritating and lasts for hours. I just wanted to know has anybody else experienced this and if so does it ever leave for good. I'm so worried I'm going to constantly stuck on the brink of orgasm feeling which as nice as it sounds. IS HELL. Can't even sit with family in Christmas Day.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Wee* sorry for the moan but I Genuinly can't cope with this throbbing feeling anymore. Never had a UTI or anything like this before.

• Posted

Hiya, just seen your post. I was like this a couple of months ago and couldnt take the pain anymore, i ended up at a n e and they admitted me after couple of days being on i.v and couple of different types of antibotics i started feeling better n was a releif, my advice to you is to do the same, as i know is very painful xx
  • Posted

Hi there, if you are peeing blood I would recommend seeing a doctor so they can do a urine test to see if there is an infection.  A culture should be ordered, however they can take a couple days to determine what bacteria you have.  I have never heard of UTI's causing issues in the clit, more so with bladder and burning while urination, but I guess everyone is different.  When blood is visable in the urine this is not a time to wait and see if it gets better on it's own......your right some cystitis does improve on it's own if it is a low count bacteria and you drink lots of water to flush it out.  I hope you have been seen by a doctor.

• Posted

Same exact thing happened to me. Blood in urine, peeing blood, pain in kidney area, burning urine and very sore clitorus or urethra --couldnt tell exactly where from.

I Was on antibiotics 3 times in a row and got some relief but not complete. Months later I'm getting better.

I think it's some new virus that is causing this. Heard same symptoms from a few people.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.