Damaged Penis growth/size

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've been masturbating since i was about 11-12 and im 17 now. since then ive masturbated atleast twice a week. it varies; one week i may do it everyday, then maybe i skip a week. i very rarely do it more than once per day. i dont have any pain or bruising, but i was wondering if this can cause my penis to not reach its full length. thanks.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

It won't stop your penis from growing if you masturbate frequently. I would argue that if you masturbate frequently and your penis gets fully erect on a regular bassis that you are actually helping your penis to grow. If you don't mind me asking, how long is your erect penis now?

• Posted

It will not effect size of your penis

But I recommend you to leave masturbation

Because it will definitely effect your health

Other wise it will harm your future life

U are just seventeen u can gain better health

If u will leave it after age of 21 then It will be of no use.,

• Posted

Hi its completely normal don't worry about it, its not going to effect anything, its just natural for a young man.

And please don't listen to ajverma he's nuts when he says it will effect your health!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.