Day 2 of 10mg

Posted , 8 users are following.

So I started on 10mg last night....and well today I'm bloody tired! Haven't stopped yawning today...I guess this is only the start! 

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

Still yawn after 20mg four months. Shaking gone. Still sleep in 3 hrblocks. Easy to deal with since CIT probably saved my life. Oh forgot sore neck
    • Posted

I didn't sleep very well last night either woke up atleast twice last night!
    • Posted

I sleep the same way but feel rested by AM so not too much of a problem
    • Posted

Feels like i have a 20 lb weight on my head like i had been lifting weights. Getting better after 3 months but used to have to lay down for a bit
    • Posted

You've been on cit 4 months? When did it start working for you? Iv been on it 7 weeks not much difference apart from sleeping better
    • Posted

Hi Terry, well the neck thing is definitely dreadful, it really gets very frustrating, I know other people have so many more side effects, mine is basically my neck. It has been sooo bad from the very beginning and I went off Cita almost 5 weeks ago and it's still horrendous. Just when I think it may start letting up, Bam it feels like i can barely hold my head up! And I work,where I wear a hard hat,so my neck muscles can't be that weak, but it sure hurts a lot! I'm gunna try acupuncture this week, I pray it helps!! Good luck with your issues. I do put heating rubs on my neck and that does help a bit for awhile. Will let u know if the acupuncture helps!!
    • Posted

For me around 4 weeks but more comfortable at two months. Saved my life. I had planned to quit everything
    • Posted

pretty normal, I think, Took 3-4 months to stop buy I still don't sleep all night in one shot. two or three shifts, but I'm used to that also. Seem rested in the AM
  • Posted

Hello, u will c everybody is different, I yawned quite a bit, like 1 day, falling asleep took about an hour, but once asleep stayed sleeping. Sometimes at first was very tired for really no reason, the worst is the sore neck! Aside from everything except the neck it was really not bad at all. So maybe you will be one of the lucky ones to not have really bad side effects😀 And this forum is a real life saver, no matter what u go thru it seems there is someone who u can relate to you and you are not alone!! Good Luck💐
    • Posted

Hello, Yes that is true lol! Today is dreadful, I am struggling to stay awake despite having a good night's sleep....I guess it is still early days to have any more side effects???
    • Posted

Good Morning, when I was sooo tired, I would make myself get moving for a bit. I have a job where I can take a walk around here and there. And that really helped. If you can, give that a try! I was so tired sometimes I fought to keep my eyes open talking to someone. But it only happened here and there, not all the time. So hopefully that's how it will be for you! And u may only have minor side effects which will b awesome for you!! Keep Living😀
  • Posted

Hi nic

I have been on 30 cit for 12 months. I feel normal again nothing at All.I could complain about except yawning and the lack of sex drive. Rather that than the awful feeling and thought we all go through.

• Posted

If I, nor anyone else, have not said it - 'Welcome to the Club!' Keep posting and we'll keep helping you through!

Best Regards,

David

• Posted

Hi, I have a stiff neck not as bad as others? I have tremors though which I'm looking forward to not having anymore! and ringing in my head hopefully settles down as well!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.