Day 3 of 75mg from 6 months on 50

Posted , 3 users are following.

Just wanted to share. Day 3 of going up to 75mgs. Feeling good and no side effects so far. Let's hope it stays this way.

Hope you are all doing well.x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I increased a week ago from 50 to 75 and so far haven't had any side effects. Hopefully it'll continue this way and I'll start feeling better soon.

Hope you continue to do well.

• Posted

Thanks Michelle. Maybe we should stay in touch as we seem to be at the same place.x

Hope you continue to get better.

Xx

• Posted

Hi. Could I ask why you went up

My GP advised me to go to 100 from 50 because of insomnia

By a psychiatrist told me to switch to mertazapine

Which I did with immediate good impact

But due to the weight side impact I think if 100 sertraline is worth going for it would be better?

• Posted

Hiya. 50mg was working for 6 months but was still having bad anxiety but no where near what is was like before however for the last month I have been having more bad days than good so I was advised to go to 75 and gradually work up to 100. The thing is I'm not good with taking meds as I always think I'm going to panic or freak out so I take baby steps. I know it's me that causes this as this drug seems to really work. Putting on weight I would welcome e as im so thin at the moment.

I was on mertizapine years ago but it made no differnce except I had some really strange

Good luck x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.