Day 4 pic post

Posted , 2 users are following.

Sorry, I can't reply to anyone for the next few days. I've had a more tiring week than normal. But I'm detemrined to finish the weeks pics.  Then "everything will sparkle." smile xxx

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Oohhh..I'm so tired, I forgot the picture!
  • Posted

Hi Rose, I LOVE your cute picture, what a gorgeous cat.  I hope that you feel better very soon.  I have had a few weeks of exhaustion now and haven't been able to get on this site as i've been in bed.  Horrible this illness isn't it.  We live in hope eh.  Take care, and gets lots of rest and cuddles from your gorgeous cat. x
    • Posted

Hi Longtalival,

Thank you.  I feel much better emotionally, but physically I need to back to bed for a week.

Even happy, exciting things are exhausting.  We can't win, can we?

I have so many changes going on in lmy lief at the moment, both my body and mind are in shock ! smile

Take care

Rosexxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.