Day 6 Tramadol

Posted , 2 users are following.

Feeling a lot better, just a few hot flushes & sweats. Appetite is back. Sleep still a bit difficult at night. Arms & legs jumpy. Got 5 hours sleep today so things are looking up.Got 2 days before I got to go back to work, so all in all I reckon I kicked the monkeys backside. A wee way to go, but the worst is over. I hope what I have posted has maybe helped someone as I usually do not get involved in forums, but with this one, well, you know the story. All the best to folk that helped. Appreciated.

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

How is it going? I am on day 5 of tramadol withthraw for my 2nd time. First time I stayed sober but had to go to rehab. This time I am doing it alone.
    • Posted

Good to hear. The worst should nearly be over but sleep may still be hard. I take it you read my dsy by day posting. Stick with it.
  • Posted

I'm trying really hard and I think I can do it. Getting back to normal seems to be the worst part now. I hope it is soon because I return to work on Monday.

Weakness is the biggest symptom I have right now. But I remember being sober for 4 years and I want that back badly!

• Posted

You still will have a few symtoms but you should be able to get back to work on monday. Sleep might be an issue but trust me, stick with it Kellie. I feel so much better for stopping them. Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.