Day 8

Posted , 3 users are following.

Worst morning yet. Every nerve in my body is on fire I cant eat and just want to curl up and sleep

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

How r u today on day 9?
    • Posted

Hi Kate. How are you doing? Thanks for asking me....I had a particularly bad day yesterday and had to call the docneutral. She thought my reactions were severe and has put me on something else now, to start tomorrow. If youre having real trouble chat to your doc. If you can stick it out then stick it out.  I must admit what I experienced yesterday was far and away a lot worse than when I last did this some years ago.  I remember an unpleasant couple of weeks but nothing like yesterday.  Put your faith in your doc.  Let me know.
    • Posted

Hi Ian,  How are you doing?  Did you start your new medication?  I am sorry you had to through such a terrible experience. I am doing fairly well on the meds, today is day 18 on .10mg  but my anxiety and depression is still there at full forse because of what is going on around me.  I need some coping skills on how to deal with a defiant teenanger.  Let me know how you're doing on your new medication.  You seem like a very positive person!!

• Posted

Hi Jeanette.  Thanks for the post.  I seem to be tolerating the new meds far better thanks soam looking forward to them kicking in properly.  Mornings still duff and evenings....well, like now....I wonder what all the fuss is about!!  Very strange, although I understand it's common.  I try to stay positive - even when I don't feel like it.  There's nothing to lose.  It can only help.  I hope you begin to feel better soon.  I remember when I was on escitalopram before it took maybe 3-4 weeks so stick with it. Seems lke you also need coping strategies for on-going difficulties.  Maybe stop battling within yourself.....  Hope you get some help. Good luck. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.