Dear All, this my first discussion with u , i am suffering from "CHRONIC URTICARIA" since last 4 months. How can i get relief from this disease?.

Posted , 4 users are following.

symptoms appears as itching, swelling of skin with reddish appearance for about 20-30 min.It basically appears on hand , thighs,stomach etc. during night and morning hours.

awaiting for your reply.

Regards

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I have been using L-Lysine 1000 mg for the past 10 days or so.  I had CUI and angiodema  for 5 months.  I have been hive free for the last 4 days and that is a miracle!!!!  I take 1 pill in the morning on an empty stomach and one at  night before bed.  Along with that I went to Dollar General and I have been taking their brand of antihistamie and acid reducer.  (that's the brand marked DG) If you try this and it helps you, nothing to lose by trying.  Believe me I have had everythig from steroids, creams to no avail, give it a try.  Good luck and let me know if it helps.  Jean

• Posted

Sorry I tried to help you and they deleted my reply, that's not fair......

• Posted

Hello,

I take Allegra and Pepcid am and pm and a zyrtec in between. At night I take two hydroxyzine. I still get hives but they do not come all over my body like before. Also i get ives in my hands and feet which is painful and causes sweeling. Have you been to see an allergist?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.