Dentistry and Sinusitis

Posted , 4 users are following.

I appreciate that chronic sinus disease has many potential triggers (HPV virus, Fungi, Bacteria etc).  Does anyone have poor teeth or have had lots of dental procedues in their mouth (root canals, mercury fillings etc)? I have just had two teeth extracted due to apical peridontal disease due to fraudulent placement of amalgam fillings, leading to pulpal necrosis and then apical peridontal disease.  Any comments greatly appreciated.  I had thought this might be a cause for the sinus disease (in a year's time if there is no response to the extraction...who knows).  The underlying pathophysiology to sinus disease appears to be 'biofilms'.  Any comments greatly appreciated.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi

I have just recently had sinus surgery . I had lots of dental work done, rooth canal, bridge etc... My dentist found a cyst but wasnt paying much attantion to it( dentist)

However the cyst grew into the sinuses(2cm big) and as a result I had sinus surgery through the gums and 3 teeth removed!

Its gonna be a long process. In 6 mths time I will have a bone implant surgery and implants

Im wondering if all this could have been prevented??

Im really upset and not going out etc

• Posted

How have your symptoms been -have they abated?  I like to hypothesize that any form of dental filling or root canal work especially runs the increased risk of getting bacteria into our bodies and especially our sinuses.  Dentistry is a 'black art' - fraud.
    • Posted

Hi

Meanwhile after 6 mths of sinus surgery I had a sinus lift. Implants couldn't be placed at the same time as the supporting bone wasn't thick enough:-(, so another 6 mth healing time, then in May the crowns.. So all together is a 16 months procedure. Plus because all the cuts I will also need gum plastic surgery!

• Posted

I have sinus/tooth problems on one side, that I swear has been caused by dental procedures. Repeated hospital tests including oral surgery consultations have said it is not tooth related. I have tried to have the 'offending' tooth removed, but can't find a dentist willing to do it. I now have a lung pathogen which results in a lot of coughing and this infected stuff is always worse when the pain in my tooth/sinus is worse!
  • Posted

All nerve treatments are dangerous!

NEVER DO A ROOT CANAL TREATMENT (NERVE TREATMENT) THROUGH A METAL CROWN. Especially those through metals like Palladium and amalgam(mercury).

There is a high chance that Palladium and Amalgam (mercury) and other metal particles will end up in your body and jaw cavity(sinus), where you will never get rid of it because dentists will be mistaken. They do not report this to you either. They deceive you with x-rays, endoscopic examinations and other quack-like diagnoses. The wrong treatment, the dentist mistake is also not mentioned in your file (fraud) and thus not restored (abuse).

You are being bullied, injured and so poisoned by your dentist, surgeon and dentist!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.