Depression

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello need a bit of advice I've been depressed for a year or so now and decided the other week that I would stop them dead without weening myself off them since then I have felt so ill and constantly dizzy as if I'm goin to pass out all the time and just feel so suicidal everyday thinking horrible thoughts does anyone think this is due to stopping them dead but I really don't want to go back on them as they basically stopped workin as well towards the end any advice pleasd

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hello Carly. Please talk to your doctor before stopping any depression meds. I stopped my Welbutrin cold turkey and I was so low, the most depressed I've ever been.

There are other meds or combinations of meds you can try. Please go see your doctor ASAP and be honest with them.

• Posted

Yes but if I start a new batch I have to go through the awful side effects again for the first few weeks til they kick in I'm feeling awful even an effort to get up but I will speak to my doctor next week to see what he can do to help

• Posted

You need to keep yourself busy as much as possible.read books,search new place, things etc.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.