depression anxiety, on meds, how is everyone today

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm just wondering how everyone is feeling today? I'm on 15 days now of sertraline, woke up ok, slept okish I think, is this a good sign, or could it go down hill again?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hello lattice 7XV7G92KWT7

Thanks for asking . I am still very swollen in my tummy from my attack on Wednesday and Thursday . It was awful . I wish they could just get this under control . I'm on a clear liquid diet for a few days . It wore me out so bad . I'm ready to start feeling like myself again . I'm very happy to hear about your success . I really don't know much about this disease . It's horrible . Hope you're feeling better soon .

• Posted

It started swelling and cramping extremely bad . It felt as if I'd been kicked in the stomach by a horse . About 30 mins or so I started to vomite and couldn't stop . Felt like I had to have a bowel movement every few mins with the vomiting but nothing was happening just vomiting, swelling and cramping . I ended up in the ER FOR 8 1/2 HRS had to sit and wait while vomiting and cold sweats and severe abdominal pain . Thay finally called me to the back and ran every test possible and determined I had a cut Gastroenteritis . It's been since Wednesday today is Sunday and my abdomen is still very tender and swollen . I cannot wear anything on my tummy . I don't think I could even stand a fly on it . I'm beside myself and literally wanted and felt as if I wanted to die . I sure felt like I was gonna . I don't know what Enteritis is nor have I ever heard of it .
    • Posted

Omg, that's,awful, I'm sorry to hear ur in so much pain, have you got painkillers? Does I help? It will get better I'm sure, if painkillers not working , go to Dr again first thing xx ur in my prayers xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.