Depression coming back

Posted , 4 users are following.

Please help! Started sertraline 7 weeks ago it's started to work at week 5 last night I got the cold tingles in my arms hot and cold sweats and bad anxiety I couldn't sleep then this morning I feel a little low and quite anxious I am terrified I am having a relapse ease help has this happened to anyone else? Can't believe this is happening I was just starting to feel myself

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hey, I've only been taking it for five weeks. 2 weeks at 50mg and then 3 weeks at 100mg. I had a good week at week 3, then things have gone down hill a bit. I've been told to hang on in there as it takes 8 weeks ..it's very frustrating. What dose are you on? You may need to up your dose.

Hope you feel better soon.

cezza

xx

• Posted

I have been on zoloft 10 yrs 50mg. Just increased my dose 2 weeks ago to 100mg. It seems like its working except the sleep issues, but im hoping that passes soon
  • Posted

This did happens to me too at around week 7, it's just a blip, can last a week, but if after 2 weeks no change go and see GP to up the dose perhaps.

Xx

• Posted

Yea today has been rough. ...cant eat a thing without getting sick to my stomach. Which makes me worry even more. Im hoping its just a side effect and nothing serious....no appetite what so ever.sad
    • Posted

I think it is a side effect. All last week my appetite got better and then this weekend it was gone completely. Its amazing what your nerves can do to your stomach.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.