Diagnose me... please

Posted , 7 users are following.

Recently I've been suffering with intense pain in my chest that goes right through my back and across my shoulder.

My heart for some reason has started to make this loud clicking noise when it beats.. only when i lay down... my partner can hear it from about 2 metres away.

2 days ago I woke up in intense pain in my right foot, I hadn't previously injured my foot or exercised hard. Yet my 3 middle toes were swollen and a purple redish colour... The pain in my foot is so bad if i apply pressure or let blood flow to it.

Im 19, slightly under weight but otherwise healthy no current diagnosed conditions. I work full time so i don't have time to see a doctor.

Do you think i need to? Or wait it out and see if the problems go away on there own?

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I think you need to take time off to see a doctor especially if you have been having these symptoms for more than a week.  Pain is the body's early warning system that something is not right.

• Posted

Hi

If you're worried you need to take a day off and see a dr. A website won't be able to diagnose you. All the ppl on here are patients...

Melissa

• Posted

The people on the site deal with chronic pain which is pain that lasts more than three months. But that being said I have to agree with the other comments. It is time you consider your health over your job and go to the doctor. If you can't take time off then maybe an after hours clinic of some sort. I don't know what you have available in your area.

• Posted

GIRL! If your toes are turning purple, you need to be in a Dr office YESTERDAY or before the sun sets today! (Dr. Phil). This is obviously a blood flow symptom of whatevers going on and, just my opinion becuz Im not a Dr and not diagnosing ypu, but along with chest pain, sounds like heart trouble. Your life is more imporyant than missing a day of work where you can bring a Dr excuse!
  • Posted

Go to your doctors asap don't wait to see if the symptoms go in their own

• Posted

Hello

Well first things first go to ur doc or hospital asap sounds like the gout or a blood clot please go to ur doc first and get some blood work done and then we can talk ok

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.