diarrhea for 15 days now Constipated HELP ME

Posted , 1 user is following.

I had diarrhea for 15 days however its been 2 days since last bowel movment i think im Constipated is this normal or should I be concerd

and also when a strain as if i was trying to pass a bowel movemt it feels lot weaker than useual 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Were you on antibiotics? What meds do you take? Hows your diet? Fiber intake? Do you take a probiotic?this is too vague to reply too.
    • Posted

Nope I took about 24  Loperamide in 4/5 days and also take blood pressure tablets cause I have high blood pressure  Diet is poor but do drink lot of water dont have much fiber

Hope this helps

• Posted

Ask if the meds are causing this. Ask the pharmacist not the doctor, they dont always admit to side effects at all. Does you gp know bout what's going on or how mny pills you take of lopeamide? You must clean up your diet but im sure you know that by now. Fiber would form bulk in your diet so that would help with consistency. You would need to just look up fiber rich foods or get a fiber supplement that appeals to you. I would recommend a good probioic and follow the instructions on the box. I think theres one like align that talks about consistency, but you would need to look tht one up. be careful how many pills you take in general all those pills cant be good for you. The bp meds needs to be addressed in terms of your bowel but you need to speak up bout that.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.