Diazapam

Posted , 2 users are following.

on 8 mg a day started on 10 mg in 2006. Gp since 2009 tryed taking them dead stop police round after screaming down the phone at go fort I were in danger so sent police came were fine to them it want them who upset me so went back in to gp withdrawing laid in for sit and wait layed up on the couch out way till he was free give me them back plus anti depressants came off them myself but still take 8 mg diazepam been sent to expert of diazapam u no the only expert on this is the taker not the researcher so there doing 2 mg reduce in every 2 months don't frighten me because if you need them there have to give you them difference is I need them worst thing I like them so that's me and my problem. Given up drugs before all this myself cut drink down only drink when at a do now or fancy a night out only bitter nothing dead strong o stop cigs on my own no help hard but did all that but Valium even beats the best people not all but defernatly got the best of me but am happy on it as without it so not a issue

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi James

Exactly what are you trying to say. That you are happy taking Valium for

the rest of your life.

I should think very carefully if this is what you want to do,

If you need help getting off these drugs. I know a forum that is run by people

like mysef who became addicted to their benzos.

• Posted

Do u still take diazepam and I only take 8mg daily to me am OK in my life at that dose but will try to get off totally but it's hard when addicted and in need of them that help you too but I will take forward on wards with dropping does when I can am trying 6 mg daily in the new year
  • Posted

Hi James

I am not taking any benzos at all. I am now almost 28 months drug free.

And feel so much better for doing so.

You say that you are now taking 8 mg and that you are okay.

How long before 8 mg is not enough. and you start taking more and more.

This often happens has one becomes tolerant to their benzo.

Of course you are addicted. They are a very addictive drug.

I can not tell you what to do. the choice is yours. You either carry on

taking them. Or you decide to come off them.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.