difficult to breath at night

Posted , 6 users are following.

I am a 24 year guy who have been facing the problem of breathimg at night.

i get this problem specially at nights.

sometimes i wake up at middle of night and start facing  this problem untill i get out off bed at the morning. I am suffering a lot my days are gone unproductive due to this problem as i become completely sleepy at the day time.

can you help me out?

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi this could be sleep apnea go and see doctor and also have the a1at test for alpha xx
  • Posted

I would request a sleep study. Sleep apnea is very serious but the sooner your checked out, the better off you are. Also if you still have your tonsils and adenoids I'd go see an ENT. 
  • Posted

Are you overweight?   Be honest.    This can often lead to problems with breathing at night.   If so you need to lose weight as well as see a doc.   As the other guys have said it could be related to nose and throat probs as well. I'm assuming your breathing is OK during the day.....no asthma?    Are you in UK?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.