Disulfiram Implants

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have been through a detox and currently take disulfiram tablets.

I would like to have the implant as I would not have to worry about forgetting to take the tablets, but cannot find where to get them in the UK.

Has anyone had the implant done in the UK ? if so can you give me details please.

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Did you find any information on disulfarim implants in the UK. My son has been taking this drug orally for 12 months but has managed to stop intermittently and drank vodka. I feel an implant would help him in the long term
    • Posted

Heather.

i am so glad UR son has found sobriety. It so rewarding . confused

• Posted

Hi Driver, I never realised till now about the implants. I will ask my counsellor and see what I can find out about use in the UK ?.

Please also post if you find out anything ! Thnaks - Good Luck !!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.