dizziness, Back/Neck pain and frequent headaches

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi im a 15 year old male and recently i have been having headaches every single day, i dont know what is causing them but they are very painful, ive also been experiencing dizziness whenever i stand up and i feel like i will pass out if i dont sit back down or hold onto something. Everyday i experience back and neck pain if i stand or sit for to long, i dont know what causes this to happen because i have no injuries recently, i did start taking Zoloft two months ago but i dont think that is the cause. Other days i feel freezing cold and much wrap myself in a blanket, i dont know what is wrong with me and im very scared. Please help me

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

First before you allow fear to settle in is to go to the doctor!! Fear has side effects too. Go find out if there is anything physically wrong. Then figure out when did the headaches start. I wouldn't rule out the Zoloft just yet!!

Pambytes

• Posted

Hello Nick I defiantly think you need to go and see a doctor as some of your symptoms sound like vertigo but then it doesn't add up make an appointment asap

• Posted

Hey buddie

well there could be a bunch of reasons for this to

happen first thing talk to ur doc asap there are there to help

sounds like ur having problems with ur meds .try a hot bubble

bath and or get a massage on ur neck and shoulders but most inporant get to ur doc asap or hospital bc it sounds like ur in a bit

of trouble here ok keep me informed please

Cheers

boom

• Posted

Hi i really appreciate your responce but i want to tell you whats happening. My father is a disable police officer that broke his back years ago and he doesnt think i need to go to the doctor because he is one of those guys that says suck it up and deal with it so idk what to do because i don't think he'll make an appointment for me because he says its because i do nothing and its my body shuting down, and he may be right because i dont do alot cause i have anxiety and depression so i say in my room not doing alot, im also home schooled so thats doesnt help either. What do you think i should do?

• Posted

I looked it up and both headache and low blood pressure are symptoms of Zoloft. Low blood pressure can cause dizziness. The Zoloft label clearly states that if you experience these two conditions you should contact the doctor immediately. If I were you I would call the dr that prescribe the Zoloft and talk to him or her. You should be able to do this even without your father's help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.