Dizziness/Trouble focusing

Posted , 4 users are following.

So, aside my history of ulcers and neck pain which I have been treated for both, I am wondering if they are a part of the reason why I am dizzy and have a horrible time focusing! I am tired all the time and feel like I have been drugged. I work in the classroom with children and I need to be on my best health game for them and it literally takes all my energy to focus...I feel like my head is in the clouds and I can't wake up...someone please help! I need thoughts, ideas, etc...I've had an MRI, eyes tested, and more in relation. Thanks!

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi. Google vestibular illness...sounds like an inner ear problem. 
  • Posted

Yes, your neck pain may be the cause of pressure on your brain, the cerebellum for example, which would definitly cause dizziness and therefore difficulty focusing. It would be safe to get vestibular testing as well unless that was one of the things you had already done.
  • Posted

B12 defiency... Ulcers would mean you take anti acids or ppis and as a result poor citamin absorption. Poor gut flora. Prob a bad diet too.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.