do I have herpes

Posted , 7 users are following.

I shaved my vagina and butt awhile ago but it shouldn t look like this and im really worried because a couple days before that i had unprotected sex . I m so worried and its very painful

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi gale I'm. Not a Doctor but pop into your doctor or gum clinic please please let me know 😊
  • Posted

UPS, bad idea. But lesson learned maybe. Strongly suggest you attend your local GUM (genito urinary medicine ) clinic for a full check.
  • Posted

Hon i dont mean to scare you but it does look like herpes. Now Im no doctor, and it might be razor burn, which is also painful, but if it turns into an open sore you might have problems. Those look like blisters.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.