Do these symptoms suggest ovarian cancer?

Posted , 5 users are following.

HI All.

i am going to book an app with my doctor just wanted to see if yout hink these are symptoms.

i have lower adbominal pain..well achey pain really in my penvic reagion and right sided back ache, my upper abdoman is bloated.

ive gont the worse thing and googles it and all that keeps coming up is ovarian cancer...

im so annoyed that ill have to go to the doctor again as i seem to be always there...between my thyrpid, ectopic beats, IBS (not diagnosed yet) and reflux, im there all the time.

what do you think?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi these symptoms sound very Similar to mine and I have just been diagnosed with multiple fibroids. Many gynaecological conditions all have the same symptoms I.e. Ovarian & womb cancer, endriometis, fibroids and also perimenopause. You need and ultra sound to see if there is anything there. Try not to self diagnose on the Internet you'll make yourself I'll with worry. Ovarian cancer like most cancers usually is accompanied by bleeding. Get yo you do asap. Good luck x
    • Posted

i dont have abnormal bleeding..that i have noticed...ive just (last two days) finished my monthly menstration.
  • Posted

Sorry the message is meant to say get to your doc asap! X
  • Posted

The symptoms you describe could be anything from a kidney infection to ovarian cancer to pre-menstrual symptoms to appendicitis. The point is, they are vague enough for a doctor to not really specifically say it is one or the other.

Ovarian cancer does have vague symptoms but they tend to be more bleeding, pain in the area of the ovaries, and sometimes no symptoms at all!

You can be checked with a blood test for ovarian cancer known as a cancer marker, CA125 This is often raised in ovarian cancers (and often it can be raised for other reasons) An ultrasound can check to see if any cysts may be producing symptoms as well.

You may well have food intolerances that you are unaware of at this point. They can lead to bloating, achey feeling in the lower pelvic area. You can do an elimination diet of say two weeks no milk or dairy and noting how you feel, then the next two weeks, say, no gluten, etc.

Try not to google symptoms as you will always get the worst case scenarios every time.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.