Do you have headache?

Posted , 3 users are following.

It started again tonight,i cant sleep,its like a bad headache but more its like a very busy and racing thoughts too,i just took a xanax i hope if it works,do you have dis kind of headache and racing thoughts in same time?i realy dont know how to stop it,it realy scared me in a moment it was like i was dying becuz of my racing thought

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Yes, this happened to me. I spoke to my doctor and now I take medication for my racing thoughts. I'm sorry you are feeling this way and know how you feel. Talk to your doctor...feel better soon
    • Posted

What medication did they give you? Is it an anti anxiety med? Also, have you been better since you've been on them?
    • Posted

It started tonight,it depends sometime its constant,but not now i didnt have headache for while,i was on meds but i quit taking meds myself without asking my gp,anti anxiety and untidepression
    • Posted

Hi Thank you for answering What meds did you take?did they worked?
  • Posted

I get like that too with racing thoughts and feeling like I'mgoing to die or go crazy. I get constant head pressure...not so much pain but it's annoying and scary. I have an appt. with Neuro next week. I can't wait, Im praying they get to the bottom of these head issues I've been having for a month now! Is your headache constant?
    • Posted

Yea first you think its a headcahe but its more dan a headache its make me crazy when dats wierd like dat i can feel many thoughts r going and coming in same time
  • Posted

hi, a lot of it is to do with the adrenaline fight or flight response , i cured mine almost to 90% with medication called propranolol 40mg, 1 in morning 1 in evening, it  works by stopping the adrenalin which can make you feel nausea fear and other symptoms. can also be taken with sertraline which is what i also take, also before when sleeping was very bad and docs wont ive me sleeping tablets, i purchased the tesco sleeping tablets 50mg and there worked amazing for me , take care
    • Posted

Can you mix sleeping pills with your other medicines?nhave you asked the pharmacist? Be careful

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.