Do you like your neighbours, neighbourhood ?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello folks, I posted on here before about problems with my neighbour, a mechanic so noise and parking etc. Now while I have had countless arguments and threats of legal action, he seems to be behaving and toned it down, and has stopped working out side my property. But we still have day to day noise, some days very quiet, others can be a bit noisy, but it dont last too long usualy. Then my neighbour on the other side is close too retirement and rarely home, so the exact opposite problem, we hardly see her 2 to 3 weeks during summer and the odd week here and there. On the whole it a nice place, but its busy all the time, the only quiet day we can sit in the garden is Sundays, if its nice

So how about you folks, your neighbours and neighbourhood

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Just to note, I read an artical, that said 60% dont get along with are neighbours, which is the reason for my post, lets see will we
  • Posted

Most neighbours are a pain the backside.

Which is why I moved to the country. No neighbours now. YAY! smile

• Posted

Lucky you, we do live in a village, it can be busy though at morning and evening rush hour

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.