Does anyone else have these symptoms? Losing my mind, literally... HELP

Posted , 5 users are following.

So it all started like a month ago, all of sudden I found my self v v constipated and since I have never been constipated before so it was quite worrying for me....

Then for past one week or so I have having extreme burning sensation / pain in my whole of lower abdomen, pressure and mild pain plus cramps in lower back also....

For past 2 days now I'm noticing blood in my stool (BM) was really hard and I had to use alot of pressure to push it out, have severe bloating, feel gassy, mild nausea also present now....

Have been having night sweats in my head and neck area for past 6-7 years now, been to alot of docs but nothing came out.... back in 2007 I suddenly had an urge to goto the loo, passed the most stinkiest motion,thin as water but the cramps were horrible, I got drenched in sweat and fainted in the loo.... this happened 3 times after 2007....have had 2 ultrasounds so far 2009..2012 and both were clear

Although I do feel some pebble sort lumps on my right side tummy area, which feel a bit sore wjen touched with a bit of pressure plus my belly button has been really itchy (painful). My red blood cells are always on border line but not low, I'm only slightly iron deficient....

Does anyone else have these kinda symptoms? I'm extremely anxious, depressed and going absolutely mental thinking the worst case scenarios.... I now think my eyes are becoming a bit yellowish but my mom thinks I m literally crazy..... Plz someone help and comment if u have experienced such symptoms

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

If there is blood in the stool you make an appointment to see your Doctor.

If you are feeling really stressed tell your Doctor as well, make a list of your problems, it will save tome at your appointment

BOB

• Posted

Sorry to hear that. If you are have blood in stool I would get it checked out with a gastro phys.
    • Posted

Yes I'm going to do it tomorrow hopefully, need to get some blood tests done first though, including CEA... but the lab told me that I'll get the result of this particular test after 1 week or so....and mean while I'll probably go berserk.... waiting for a test result is such a bummer 😞😞😞

• Posted

I know it's frustrating and hard to relax. In the meantime have you taken any stool softeners like ex lax and such. Also smooth move tea. As well.

• Posted

Yes I have to have stool softner Otherwise I get extremely constipated... just wanted to know if someone else also experience such symptoms or not... meanwhile I get my tests done shawl book myself for an appointment... at least that way my mind will be free of stress... which already is playing havoc
    • Posted

No. I get gas cramps hard stool then soft stool till loose stool.
  • Posted

If you have blood in your stool, see your doctor.  If you have had very hard bowel movements, you may have got a fissure/haemorroid from straining.  However, your doctor will decide this.  You could also ask for a fecal calprotectin test to look for inflammation.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.