DOES ANYONE GET FLUSHES

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi lady's just wondering if anyone suffers with this ? And also does anyone suffer with low iron ?

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi Sadie

Yes, I have been having flushes for many years and not even going through the menopause.  I have since July 2015 been wearing a Ladycare Magnet usually worn during menopause, and have found that this has reduced my hot flushes.

I used to have low iron and vit D but with tablets the levels are back up again.

Take care and gentle hugs wink x

• Posted

Thanks Hun I still have low iron even though been on meds for six months ! I have also had low vit d and folic and b12 but these hot flushes are driving me mad ! I'm only 34 lol
  • Posted

Hi Sadie yes I always get flushes

my urology nurse thought I was going thro early menopause. But thankfully not they said it is due to fibro. My iron as been ok so far. Gentle hugs xx

• Posted

I've just read your replies...just soo encouraged by how much knowledge we have between us , I reckon we are amazing...being a megaphone during our pain,,enabling us to share like this..have a lovely  day sadie ..be blessed..:-) xxx   Loving your pic...it's seems so much more personal having a real conversation when we can see eachother...xx
  • Posted

Morning Sadie; yes this is something we all have to put up with.....however, I have been doing my "own little experiment", and even though past the menapause, started taking Menapause Herbs (many different brands), and have been taking for about 6 months now, and have not had this problem for quite some time........so not sure if "just not having this side effect at moment/the herbs are helping", but feel it may be an answer???/......as for the iron, ALL my bloods show low levels, but not bad enough to treat.....but am wondering if I should trial some Iron supplements to enhance my energy levels????............Bron

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.