Does anyone know?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi. I have been having some serious issues in my life for a number of years, and they are only getting worse. I get a prescription of Diazepam from the doctors at a relatively low dose of 2mg (take two three times a day as and when needed) and have done for a number of years. I am aware of the addictive nature and problems associated with long term use re ; withdrawals. However my problems are so severe at the moment and I have started taking 10 a day hence 20mg. The doctor is aware of my problems and has been precribing me repeats. However I hate having to tell the doctor that I need more as it makes me very nervous and anxious. Does anyone know of a reliable online seller to avoid me having to go through all my distressing problems with the doctor.?

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Your doctor should understand..don't go down the illegal route...GP's hate it ..you will get no sympathy from them ..come clean !!!
    • Posted

I totally agree with Pat, get help from your GP, he/she will be able to help you control this, ending up with a happy healthy result instead of a depressing spiral into the murky waters of addiction.

Good Luck

LIzzie

• Posted

I'm going through some similar issues I just started a post or whatever there called Im new here. But you can see what Im going through as well. Just remember stay positive, keep telling yourself your going to get there one way or another and whether its the outcome you wanted or didn't want you NEEDED it at the time. Hope all stays well for you.  biggrin
    • Posted

Hi Lindsey, Yes I have just read your post. Things sound very difficult for you too. Life can throw some awful things our way, some people seem to get more than others. Some of us are copers and cope well and some of us are less able to cope and need medication. Sometimes staying positive is difficult as you are probably all to painfully aware of. Years ago doctors gave diazepam out left right and centre as it was at the time a "miracle drug" , until they found out that it was highly addictive and people suffered withdrawal symptoms Hence why the Dr's are very reluctant to prescribe them. But the problem is IT WORKS. And I certainly would not have been able to get through the last few years without them. We just have to try and keep strong. easier said than done though.

• Posted

I am involuntarily dependent on valium for the last 44 years ..I feel your pain ,your suffering your anger your hopelessness ..but please don't buy off the internet..doctors owe us sooooooo much 

I'll help you all I can ..please just ask xx

• Posted

amanda..tell your doctor you feel so bad that you have thought of buying from the Internet ...there might be some other drud that will help you as well as valium ..take care x
    • Posted

Hi Pat,

Thank you for your lovely messages of support. That is very kind of you. Deep down inside I know of the dangers of buying off the internet, such as not knowing what you are actually buying. Paying for something but getting nothing. Identity theft etc. Your advise is wise. I am on other medication too. Thank you for your offer of help. Will keep in touch.

Thanks Pat xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.