Does that numbing tingly feeling on the left side eventually go away?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have hypertension and I've told the doctors about feeling uncomfortable and feelings in my chest, arms as armpit area on my left side. It's seem to be prominent the higher my bp but lately it just stays there like I slept on it. I don't remember it staying this long in the past. Just another symptom I'm guessing but I'm wondering if anyone experiences this. Thanks

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

jessemo15...you were just at the ER yesterday. Why didn't you mention something then??? Also, what you could be experiencing is nerves...which may mean you'd need to see a Neurologist. 

It seems your'e suffering with whatever..with being a nurse you have health services much at your fingertips. Use it.

• Posted

Yeah I did say something. I guess he put it off as a side effect. I recognize other people have some numbing and tingling in anyway not had it before just seems like it's staying with me instead of going away. It's a little better this morning but I still feel it. I do see my regular doctor on Monday and I'll make sure I let him know hopefully they can figure some things out maybe change my meds run whatever tests. Thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.