Does this seem like GA

Posted , 3 users are following.

I went to an urgent care since I couldn't find a dermatologist they could take me in time when the symptoms are present. The urgent care doctor didn't seem to know much about it but said it could be that. Most the time I get a little tiny bump on my ankle and sometimes a ring shape on my ankle and then once it went under my arm next to my armpit. Now I have Both angles and both armpit area is covered in ring shaped anything from a pencil eraser all the way to a Silverdollar sizethey are slightly itchy and more than anything concerning of what it's from. My blood test show no diabetes normal Fairoyal did normal everything except for slightly elevated seed rate. 29mm actually for a woman and I read is within normal but nevertheless my test results said slightly elevated. I'm getting super worried about it!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

It's sounds like you have GA.. The only way to know for sure is to go and get a biopsy done.. I'm pretty much covered with rings.. Has my biopsy done this past late spring..After you know 100% that it is GA take it from there.. Good luck to you!

• Posted

Jaime, Get it biopsied. I'm not in the medical profession but do have granuloma. A dermatologisti can do the biopsy and I wouldn't understand that urgent care couldn't too. If it's granuloma, by no means is it fatal, but just a pain in the derriere.

• Posted

Google Granuloma Annulare to see pictures. A dermatologist will perform a biopsy to confirm diagnosis. This forum is very good to read about how others are dealing with this condition. There are other forums on the internet, also. 

Good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.