Does this sound like a stroke ?

Posted , 4 users are following.

For a couple of weeks I have been getting numb/heavy/tight feeling the feeling like when you rest something on you for too long I was running with my 2 year old I sat down my right ear and cheek and basically right side felt like I had gone real tight like my hearing sounded funny I have right arm pain and got a pain in left ear and jaw im 22 no health problems iv gone really hot aswell mainly in my head I do have anxiety but this doesn't seem like anxiety at all was not anxiouse

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Is your speech slurred? You should probably get checked out. It could have been a stroke or it could just be a pinched nerve somewhere in your spine.
  • Posted

I had an SAH which is a stroke also its a bleed on the brain.

Steph if I was you I'd get off here as you can read so much into things you start to get symptoms, you are healthy, you are young, don't worry and if worried see Doc.  Now be happy and healthy and enjoy life xx Good luck xx and tell 2 year old to sit on someone elses ear xx Be Well

Love

Win xxxxx

• Posted

Hi stephx,

I agree with Winnie, If concerned about being a TIA or Stroke go see your doctor, we can read a whole lot of symptoms from the internet and can probably convince ourselves "oh yeah that's what Iv'e got " know what I mean... Generally people on these discussion boards have experienced TIA's and Strokes and are here for support for others and to share new treatments ...if any.....Drug treatment and any new drugs etc etc.

As a rule of thumb everything has a set pattern in what you have...I.E Stroke....TIA...Angina...Heart Attack symptoms.... Unless there is a doctor member on these boards they could probably tell you yay or nay but we can't see their credentials  to know if they are a fair dinkum doctor smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.