Does this sound like it could be H Pylori?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Something is going on in my throat/body and has been for about a week.

It feels like my oesophagus is on backwards or something. Every time i eat i seem to belch so much now and it feels like the food is coming up.

I'm so nauseas from there being a lump like feeling sometimes feels like around throat and other times the chest.

It seems to have started mild and is getting progressively worse. I've taken omerapozole 2 tabs daily but they don't seem to help.

I just feel nauseous and my insides feel so strange along with chest burning/sizzling.

My stomach/abdomen also makes so much noise that I notice especially at night. I also did a diarrhoea today.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

My stomach also is very bloated after drinking or even eating a small amount.
    • Posted

And also feel quite full after eating with lack of appetite.

I am very scared and worried it's the worst so if someone can share some info that would be appreciated.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.