Don

Posted , 2 users are following.

How are you doing today?

lynda

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Not too bad thanks how are you doing ? Still can't stop these negative thoughts
    • Posted

Yes.  I know.  Very annoying.  Feeling a little low this am.  Looking forward to the day when I finally feel like myself.
    • Posted

I think the are.  Moods up and down.  Certainly more active than I have been.  As you know I am only in my 2nd week of 100mg.  Have to wait a couple of more.  I expect I will have to increase my dosage.  And you?
    • Posted

Feel better than a few weeks ago so something must be working I'm having private cbt as well so I think that's helping as well and been going to gym as well may be just a combination of things I'm same as u on my 2nd week at 100 mg
    • Posted

I just posted.  I have such negative thoughts in the morning.  Not feeling great at the moment.  Mornings are hard.  How about you?
    • Posted

Had a good few days but had a drink last night and feel a bit sh*t today but I'm puting it down to the drink going away tomoz with family nice to have a break off work hope things get better for u x
    • Posted

Hi Don

things are not too bad today.  I still get that spacey off centre feeling.  Was feeling quit flat this am but seem ok at the moment. Do you have that symptom?  How are you?

lynda

• Posted

Yeah bit spaced out and feel up and down what I've been doing is thinking back a few week and I feel better than then so going to stick it out xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.