Dose any one no a cure for this nerv pain ??

Posted , 7 users are following.

i have all the pains every one as said,part from cutting my leg off, dose anyone have a cure ?? please help or i will chop it off as driving me mad 😢😢

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

HI Andy,  First of all what has caused the nerve pain in the leg?  There are lots of different medications that you can use to make this type of pain reduce to the point that you can get in with your life.  Please see your doctor as soon as possible and explain to him/her that you are feeling quite desperate and need something done right away.  As I said there are lots of ways to deal with this pain and chopping your leg off is NOT one of them.  Dee
  • Posted

have you tried Gabapentin ? I have nerve pain caused by secondary cancer and I am taking this combined with morphine sulphate and it keeps me sane, dont  just put up with it be a nuisance at your GPs surgery . Cynthia
  • Posted

Hi Andy, Sorry your suffering from nerve pain. I suffer nerve pain and the only medication that helps me is Gaberpentin. I take 3 x 300mg per day. Please ask your GP about trying this. I very often feel like having my leg amputated but since being on Gaberpentin i can control it better. 

Elizabeth.

• Posted

Hello Andy welcome to the land of pain, seriously talk with your GP As everyone has stated there are meds. that will help. You may have to try different ones or combinations until you find the right one or ones. I have tried a lot of them that had a lot of side effects, so make sure you keep track of that. I finally had to go with a straight pain med. Pray you are able to find one that works for you. I also like coming here for support from reading posts, keeps me reminded that I am not alone with pain.
  • Posted

thankyou people 😊
  • Posted

There is no cure for nerve pain only meds can control it pain relief cream amy help too tens machine gels sprays 
  • Posted

Hi Andy

As others have said Gabapentin is good but one that's better is Fentanyl coupled with Gabapentin can bring relief another thing to try us T.E.N.S., ask your GO to refer you to Pain Management Team., by the way I spoke to my GP about amputation but the sort of pain that we all suffer from gives you phantom pain !!!. There is Help out there so don't despair.

Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.