Dream or Did I really do this???

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had a dream that I was brushing my teeth and rinsed my mouth out with toilet cleaner. Now I'm freaking out thinking I need to call the doctor. How do I stop and convience myself. I didn't even brush my teeth last night because I stayed at my nanas and forgot my tooth brush. But it freaks me out because under the sink in the bathroom she has toilet cleaner under there. Would I know if I did this I don't know What's wrong with me. I'm pregnant so it freaks me out more

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Ash!  You would know if you KNOW...you would taste it in your mouth or your body would have naturally vomited it out!  I promise.

Maybe the dream was because subconsiously you were thinking about forgetting your toothbrush.

• Posted

Sorry meant to say YOU WOULD KNOW IF YOU DID USE TOILET cleaner.

• Posted

Pretty sure your mouth would be on fire and very badly inflamed,other option is to see pharmacist in chemists and getting the pharmacist to check.

dreams can be so real sometimes take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.