Driving

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi everybody,

Yeastreday i drove my self to hydro therapy and back home.

I have to say i was nerves but i menage. When i finished my therapies anc walking out from pool i feell like my legs weight 100 kg.

Today im litle bit sore but mostly my non operated leg . . I still have a same restrictions like not bending over 90 degree, not twisting, and so on. Can sleep on both side but with Pilows between

Legs. Im so happy i can drive now . Probably 4 months time my

right hip will be done as well that what surgeon sad. Thank u all

Of u to be here.for me . And u will not get rid of me so soon.

Big hug 💗💗💗Madla

3 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Dear madla, 

see ....you have come a long way in such a short time !   Congratulations , darling -

Wow, that must have been a good workout in the water ... I wish I had hydrotherapy here ...

take it easy ... you are doing great  -

big warm hug

renee

• Posted

Dear Renne im so grateful to u for get me up when i was sodown ot on.y with pain but also mentally.when i have few melt

down. When i did not know what to do who to talk u have bee nere for me also .ots of u whu came through ssame operation with hip. Without this site i will be lost. I still have one

Obstacle rignt hip replecmant in March or April. Not looking

forward.. Hydro tnerapy here is part of pnyxio after hip or knees recovery. I had done hip replecment in nospital which has a good name and have all facility. Even its public nospital. Or u

Can be private patients. I went public. You are living im my

favorite country. I visited Amsterdam least 5 times. I like Uk or Paris, Italy or Prague when i was born. Mostly i would like say thank u to u and all of u for keep me going. That mean u will not get rid of me in the future. I love u all and u are like my family wnu are not here. Big hug to u Renee and also all of u💗💗??

• Posted

I am going ti need help come January 6...my arm is being reconstructed...hand, wrist, shoulder all being replaced...elbow was replaced Aug 30....this way my right hip, femur, knee, ankle, foot will match the right hand. wrust, elbow, shoulder.....I better now go near a magnetic....chuckle chuckle
    • Posted

If you don't mind me asking .. What happened to warrant all this surgery ! You better buy some oil ! I had my wrist fused in 2007 with a 8 inch metal rod and funnily enough the pain prior to surgery was far worse than hip pain . I had Keinbocks disease where the blood supply to the bones in the wrist is compromised so the bone dies .

Good luck !!!

• Posted

Yuck!

I am 65 and I have had severe juvenile rheumatoid arthritis for 54 years...experience with osteonecrosis...very painful.

My big problem is deciding how I am going to celebrate come 2019, I am on rituximab infusions so I have to include those in the schedule as well.

hugs

• Posted

Ok i will come im still on sick leave from work but only if u

promise hot weather like is now here. 28 degrees will do

nicely for me.

Big hug 💗?Madla

• Posted

it is a balmy 25 F and dropping. The snow is flying and I have the fireplace crackling away...hugs

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.