Ear

Posted , 5 users are following.

Feels like wind blowing, left ear, and an echo every time i speak. Have no pain, just feels weird!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like you have a Patulous Eustachian tube. It's where your Eustachian tube sticks open instead of closed. Try pinching your nose while inhaling through your nose sometimes this will close it when mine acts up, otherwise you can use saline spray to "fill the Eustachian tube temporarily"

• Posted

Jemma see your GP to check the ear and see if it's full of wax or if there is fluid behind your eardrum. That can cause you to hear tinnitus or blood flow near the ear. It will also make your voice echo. 

• Posted

Thanks Olizzieo, and everyone who replied. I already have tinnitus which i handle by mind over matter. i had a lot of earache when i was a child, and am slightly deaf in right ear. It's my left ear now that's troubling me. I will see a doc soon, it's a 6 to 8 week wait for an apptment, unless i ask for an emergency apptment.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.