Ear pressure and fullness with Labyrinthitis

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm particularly interesting in knowing how many of you have ear pressure and fullness with Labyrinthitis or vestibular neuritis??? My left ear will not unplug.

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Debbie ,I've got it most days ETD ,if you can get to have a sneeze  that will for most of time unblock ,another husband does is hold his nose take deep breath ,and blow down both nostrils .
    • Posted

This is temporary yes. But is the ear plugging a common symptom for these conditions?
  • Posted

I get it a lot,I think it is actually our Eustation  tube that is 'pluggd'.  there are various ways to, unplug it as such.  When you swallow does your ear pop?, as in when on an airplane? 
    • Posted

I man does I make a sound in your ear, not unplug, but a popping feeling, but immediately is plugged again.
    • Posted

Hi Gill maybe it's because we both have tinnitus ,I get a clicking with mine when blocked ,notice it when I turn head left ,worse tinnitus ear .

Gill you back up on comp ? X

• Posted

No it's not due to tinnitus.  like Debbie mine is 24/7.  I do the Trigger therapy for the Eustation  tube which does 'unblock' it,  eg when I swallow it doesn't pop, but after a few. Ins  it's back again.  I never went off computer only F'book Mar.
    • Posted

Have been forwarding the funnies to you via email for ages, you not received them??
    • Posted

Gill had about 3/4 altogether .Will get K to get your EMail up tomorrow .Catch up .xx Baz okay I hope x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.