Eating Too Much & Breaking Out CONSTANTLY !!! (7 week's)

Posted , 2 users are following.

I keep eating a lot. I practically eat every hour. I have to have at least, something to snack on. Every 2 hour's, I can put away A LOT of food. I had a 6 oz. sirloin steak, onion rings, a house salad, and a whole bunch of tortilla chips with salsa from Chili's tonight. I've also, eaten about 15 Cheese Pizza Rolls and a slice of pizza today. I just can't stop eating. Not too long ago, I had 5 chocolate chip cookies with milk, and now I'm eating some Sour Punch Straw candy. It's ridiculous !!! On top of all that, I'm breaking out. My face is so oily. I have to wash it more now. It's like a human skin sponge of oil !!! sad I have zits popping up all over my chin, right under my nose, and on my cheeks... My face has some red blotchiness on the cheeks, too. It's rather gross. I feel so disgusting with all the bloating, constant hunger, and acne. I don't know what to do...

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Control ur eating its a myth u need to eat for 2 u only need 2-300 extra calories when pregnant if you need to snack eat healthy food greasy food will make ur skin far worse ur still early u might find ur skin settles down over next few weeks
    • Posted

But you do get hungrier, right? My boyfriend's sister told me that she got hungrier during her first trimester. I'll try to eat healthier food, though. 

• Posted

Some people do some people dont if ur a normal bmi i think its abt 2 stone average weight gain mainly in last trimester look up online the weight guide obvs if ur lighter u can afford to gain more heavier less

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.