epilepsy

Posted , 2 users are following.

long time since i have been here  but after being off any treatment for 3 years ,i finally found a doc that has helped me , eppelim and other drugs gave me bad side affects so much so that i went off all medicine , now after new doc and more eeg ,im on Keppra , 1 morning ,1 night , so far im fine no side affects , and so far no turns , ,,so lets hope i have a normal life again hey lol thanks for listening , 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi sounds incredibly good news what does more eeg mean and what size Keppra are you on Any chance you could let me have your Doctors name I am really struggling for my son on a coctail of meds I'm convinced they have made him worse

There are so many Doctors don't really know where to start

• Posted

looks like i must have put in a swear word  lol so sorry , but the first time i wrote a long text i lost the lot , anyway i will try again , sorry i cant give you my dr. name . and an eeg is like a scan of the brain , you must have that to be diagnosed first to see if you have epilepsy , i suggest you see your dr and tell him about keppra and or ask for a referal to another neroligist , soo sorry , also im in qld australia , im 86 this july , so there is a big differense hey x im so sorry i cant help any more ,

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.