eric

Posted , 28 users are following.

we have been at the hospital 7 hours eric has had a set back and is in intesive care  very poorly we hope he will pull through thank you for your kind thoughts janet x

5 likes, 28 replies

28 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Oh dear Janet I am so sorry, (((((( hugs))))) for both of you. Whatever has happened? xxx
  • Posted

Janet sorry to read about Eric I hope he gets better soon, thoughts are with you love lyn xx
  • Posted

Hi Janet

So sorry to hear about Eric. Thoughts are with you and hoping the best love Maggie x

• Posted

So very sorry to hear this news. Sending all of Erics family friends and yourself courage to cope. Also healing prayers sent for Eric to have strenghth through adversity. Prayers too for thise caring for Eric that they have the skill to help. Mych love to you xx
  • Posted

So very sorry to hear this news. Sending all of Erics family friends and yourself courage to cope. Also healing prayers sent for Eric to have strenghth through adversity. Prayers too for thise caring for Eric that they have the skill to help. Mych love to you xx
  • Posted

Janet sorry to hear of Eric's set back, be strong will pray for your both

Phil

• Posted

Janet, sending you both lots of love and my thoughts and prayers are with you both xx
  • Posted

Really sorry to hear that. Hope he gets better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.