esa health care assesment

Posted , 4 users are following.

i recently had a health care assesment ,the examiner was Ashley Brown.

my assesment was audio taped , she told the DWP i have a gtn spray for angina but i dont use it (Clearly on the tape you can hear me tell her i do use it especialy in winter) she told the DWP the fall clinic gave me cruthches but i dont use them , on the tape you can clearly hear me tell her I DO USE MY CRUTCHES BUT THEY HURT MY HANDS .She told them im able to do my washing.? on the audio tape you can hear me tell her my daughter does my washing for me She also told them i have a dog and walk him round the block...? ON THE TAPE YOU CAN CLEARLY HEAR ME SAY TO HER THE KIDS WALK MY DOG FOR ME as i find it to difficult...also on the audio tape when she asks me to put my shoes and socks back on you hear me saying to her i will have to sit down to do that ,she said yep go sit on the chair YET IN HER MEDICAL REPORT TO THE DWP SHE SAID CLIENT BENT TO THE FLOOR AND PUT HIS SHOES AND SOCKS AND STOOD BACK UP NO PROBLEM She also states in her report that she took my blood pressure from my left arm while sitting down (AN ABSULUTE LIE SHE NEVER AT ANY TIME TOOK MY BLOOD PRESSURE THE TAPE PROVES THIS she asked me to lift my arm above my head i told her it was painfull but in her medical report to the DWP she stated all upper arm movement was fluid and pain free, the DWP has said they are investigating but it never altered thier desision .the following is my health conditions

i suffer from aschemic heast disease ,diabetes type 2 ,peripheral nueropathy in both my hands and feet ,frozen shoulder osteoarthiritus in both knees, anxiaty ,depression .deupeters contracture in both hands irritabl bowel syndrome the examiner gave me zero points.the DWP overuled her and gave me six points for the ibs do not trust these healh care examiners they are lying gits the c.a.b is also investigating the tape i can only assume she forgot it was beeing taped. meanwhile i have had to claim jsa untill my appeal comes up

billy

ps the assesment was in Glasgow

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I like it. Having been stung once by the 'assessor' telling a complete load of lies and putting down the exact opposite of what I said, when I reapplied for PIP I placed my phone which recorded everything that was said on the desk next to my paperwork.

I strongly suggest that everyone does this.

• Posted

Hi william, my assessor for pip lied too,it's good you had it taped, fingers crossed you get the results you want, also that the assessor gets the sack. 

it's a disgrace they get away with lying like they do. 

Good luck.

• Posted

Gill

They all tell lies mine said I was carry a large bag which was only

A shopping bag also tried too put words into my mouth until I saw

What she was doing and said " no your wrong there " got mine taped

Plus the notes sent from DWP was put into WRAG which I sent an appeal against

It took a month and 7 phone calls I lost it the paperwork was full of lies and nothing

Too do with my other health problems.

• Posted

hi marshal71

i know how you feel the asseser i got makes pinoccio look like a saint , she has told lie after lie ,wich makes me think they must get some reward for knocking you off your benifit other wise why woudnt they just tell the truth.? she told them i was below average intellegence even though i told her (i am heavilly into politics) she still thought i was a dunderhead shame on her this dunderhead is now after her job and i will not go away, i got a phone call from DWP yeterday saying my benifit could be reinstataded , but that wont be enough for me she has to answer for her lies in all honesty it begs the qeustion WHO IS BELOW AVERAGE INTELLIGENCE me or her she is so thick she has been recorded telling lies repeatadly on tape and know if i have anything to do with it will cost her her job shame on her for bringing the medical services into this state

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.