Esmya

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have several fibroids, two of which have narrow stalks, therefore I am unsuitable for UAE. After standing my ground about not having an hysterectomy until I have tried other options, I have now been prescribed Esmya tablets, the first one of which I have started taking today. I would welcome anyone's comments with regard to taking Esmya tablets. Just keeping my fingers crossed that my fibroids shrink & I don't get too many unpleasant side-effects! Fingers crossed.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Before considering surgery please check out the post below. I have found it a very helpful and natural way to try to shrink the fibroids. I have been doing this pretty religiously for a few weeks and have been feeling very Joachim with the results. I have cancelled my surgery in the meantime to see how it pays out. It's an all natural remedy. See the post below:

For myself, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar and Blackstrap Molasses worked, along with castor oil rubbed on my belly each night after a warm shower. 2 tbsp ACV mixed with 2tbsp BSM. It doesn't taste all that wonderful but you get used to it. Some people like it. Some people can't handle them together and have them separately which is fine too. Some people get bloated when they have them together. I did a few times but it got better. I did this routine religiously for a few months... can't remember exactly how long and then I eased off it. I didn't even have it every day. I would have the full doses about a week before my periods would start (I'd be reminded because I used to get cramps), and continued for the duration of my period. Some months later my period became more regular. At first I bleeded heavy for three days, even clotted but apparently, it was just the fibroids breaking down. After the three days, my period would stop which surprised me. After a few more months my period was regular as clock work, light and completely painless... apart from the odd slight discomfort to remind me it was there, I was doing great. After six months of begging this routine, I did another ultrasound and my fibroid and cysts were gone from both ovaries. Actually one of my ovaries had shrunk so small they couldn't even find it... which was a first lol.

The ACV broke down my fiber completely and the BMS stopped the bleeding and replenished a lot of nutrients I lost. It also got rid of a few cysts as well as the fibroids. The castor oil will aide with circulation, breaking down the fibroids and removing the toxins by supporting the liver. It's also anti-inflammatory.

Also read up on xenoestrogens and try and cut them out of your life as much as you can. Eat foods that block estrogen production such as pears, apples, berries, melons etc. Avoid estrogen producing foods such as dairy, caffeine and alcohol. You can search there net for more foods to have and avoid.

Eat more greens... they're also anti estrogens plus they're high in iron. If you're not a vegan/vegetarian, whenever you eat red meat, have some greens with a bit of lemon juice. It's been found that heme iron (from meat sources) help the absorption of non-heme iron and the vitamin c from the lemon juice will help it along even more.

I also took magnesium (chelated magnesium) and potassium, both from supplements and from food. If you crave chocolate, try switching to cocoa nibs which are one of the richest and yummiest sources of magnesium... and other important minerals.

I used to suffer with endometriosis, fibroids, cysts and adhesions. My periods used to be irregular and heavy for about eight days and I was severely anemic.

• Posted

Thanks for sharing! It's really helpful. Thanks for your time. When I replied to sarica, somehow it went on maxinemay post. 

• Posted

Thanks for sharing! It really helpful to others. Thanks for your time.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.