esyma and weight lose?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Anyone else lost a bit of weight since being on esyma? I've lost about 10lb so far and I'm not on the 3rd packet of the 2st 3 month course! Could they be shrinking?? My stomach feels a lot flatter also.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kelly, well done! I think most people find they put ON weight on Esmya, not lose it ( I certainly did). My fibroids shrank, but the size of my stomach didn't, although it got a lot softer. Still trying to lose those extra pounds......

• Posted

Oh really! ! Better put that flake back then lol. I just thought if they are shrinking that's prob the weight and not me if you know what I mean

• Posted

Hi Kelly.

Recently completed 3 months of esmya, and i have to say i have lost about 3.5kg!

I think the esmya has some roles to play in my weight loss 😞

I believe like every other drug, people react differently. I remember when i had an IUD i was constantly putting on weight, but with Esmya, its a differentstory all together.

• Posted

I'm glad to hear someone else has possibly lost weight with esmya. It must be the fibroids were loosing!!! Let's hope so

• Posted

I reckon my tummy went down for sure. But as soon as I came fof it started to bloat again (but I reckon that my IBS and diet)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.