Everyday Swollen eyelids...

Posted , 3 users are following.

I know its relating to Hayfever. Deffo wasnt like this last summer. Everyday i have swollen eyelids... since April. Have tried Hayfever tablets, i take eye drops everyday and ice cold face cloth at night. no success. can anyone recommend anything else? have been to Drs twice. Kinds thinking if its going to last til Sept id like to find something that works. ive no other symtons like blocked nose or anything. swollen eyelids is only thing so nasal sprays r pointless.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I had the same but it was only in the morning.  It was the washing powder I washed the sheets with.  If yours is not just overnight it could be whatever you wash your face with because although it might not affect the rest of your face, your eyelids are the most sensitive part of the skin on your face.
    • Posted

No mines last all day & night. I havent changed any of the products i use. I imagine its pollen related. Just finding the right tablets / eye drops to combat it. The ones the dr have given me dont seem to work.
  • Posted

When the treatment does not work is the time the doctor should refer you to an allergy clinic.
    • Posted

Thanks Dave - ill maybe suggest that. Its more annoying than anything.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.