Excessive vaginal discharge?

Posted , 3 users are following.

So ever since I started puberty I've always had rather heavy vaginal discharge. However, within the past few years it's reached the point of becoming impossible to deal with. Every day I have to wear a panty-liner (unscented, all natural), because it's SO heavy. It's usually thick, creamy in color, sometimes more yellow, sometimes more brown. This is also accompanied by extreme watery discharge. For example, if I cough or sneeze WATER discharge ruins my panties, or runs down my legs. It's extremely gross to me, and not normal in my eyes. It's also embarassing for me, I am afraid my boyfriend will think I'm gross, and am too ashamed to talk to my mom about it. I'm confused at what is causing this. Possibly a long term infection? Thrush? If I look at my vagina the discharge looks white, but on toilet paper yellow or brownish. This is ruining my self confidence, and I really hope someone can help me. I take good care of my body and feel like this is something I can fix. Also, to note, if I smell the discharge it has a funky odor, not fishy, but kinda sour smelling. I am on BC pills as well, but this all started before I started taking them. Thank you all for your help!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Do you have any other symptoms?? 

The he wetness from coughing or sneezing is most likely urine you maybe have a weak bladder I know it's embarrassing but talk to your ob they have heard much worse good luck dear 

• Posted

Definitely see you gynecologist it could be something as simple as a bacteria and yeast infection. Try not to stress out but this could be a simple fix for rebuilding you confidence. So hold your head up and make an appointment.
    • Posted

Yeah, I will make an appt with my gyno and see if he can help me with this.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.