Extreme episodes of Anger

Posted , 5 users are following.

Well, Im getting more and more worried about my uncontrolled anger.. im on Zoloft right now, because i have problems with Anxiety and Pure o ocd.. and I feel guilty all the time.. about something imaginary (i know it sounds stupid but it feels so real)... often when i have my "guilt episodes" and cant calm myself down, I just feel like Im becoming some other person and like I have not control over myself, I start to panic, cry, feel like i could lose mind and feel suicidal, feel so angry to myself and others and its so extreme... when im with others, im angry at them, and want to hurt them so bad (! And i cant recognize myself then because i would never want to hurt anyone but like have no control over myself and keep hurting them and crying) but when in alone i hurt myself, sometimes cut and sometimes take a lot of pills... I just hate it.. When i feel like everythung is ok, i just suddenly have these feelings... What do you think, whats going on? Is there anyone with silmar feeling? would be very thankful if you answer

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Emma it sounds like you are having a really bad time. I wished I could help you I really do. I suffer from anger too, I am so angry at life! The hand I was dealt and the feeling that no one cares. I have pushed people away in anger myself but I still feel anger towards them. I have got worse as time goes by. I feel like God has slammed the door on me too. 

Only people who have gone through this would understand. My advice to you is to try get some anger management help. Alcohol fuels anger with me, we have a love hate relationship. I am a different person when I drink. I hate everyone! 

Try and get some help luv. 

• Posted

Thank you for answering. I feel exacly like you. Youre right, only people who have gone through this can truly understand. When I drink more than usual, I feel very aggressive and strange too. Thanks again, i hope youre getting better too. 💜
    • Posted

Alcohol is a depressant Margret, Loads of people self medicate to try and make themselves numb. I should imagine you know all about this. Things arn't perfect, but they are alot better without the alcohol problem. I urge you to curb it before it takes what it wants from you.

• Posted

Hi Emma, I think you really have to re-evaluate your medication. You should make an appointment to speak to your Dr and tell them whats going on. It sounds like you are one step away from either really damaging yourself or hurting someone else. It's not fair that you should feel like you do, and it's not safe either. You may even benefit off a little stay on a ward. I hope you get these feelings under control.

• Posted

Thank you for answering. I think that I will go to dr as soon as possible.💓
  • Posted

I felt this way on sertraline (Zoloft) and duloxetine! I would snap at people for no good reason. I felt so irritable and angry. I was aggressive. Definitely think it may be meds. Hope you have an appointment to review your situation xx
    • Posted

Thank you for answering, it can be a reason. 💕
  • Posted

what triggers your hurt and anger emma?
    • Posted

I dont know the cause, but ocd and guilt thoughts are driving me insane, so maybe this have something to do with my pain and anger...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.